Monday, September 16, 2013

Salary of neurosurgeon: Most common question ..

Salary of neurosurgeon: Most common question ..
Neurosurgery Blog

This question is one of the "key words" most popular in my Blog! When you begin to learn about blog, you learn that you should NEVER reveal the key words or google analytics of your blog. Other person, can do the same after knowing these terms …. but as I am a science guy, I think this is ideal! Other people doing, improves the content and dissemination of information!

Let's go to the topic of the post:

According to google analytics Neurosurgery Blog, questions that lead people to www.neurocirurgiabr.com are:

1. Neurosurgery Blog

2. Neurosurgery Impact Factor

3. Salary of Neurosurgeon

I'll talk more about this Key word that bothered me … "Salary of Neurosurgeon"

Nobody argues that the wage gain is very relevant. We need to pay our bills and have a comfortable life, this is the ideal for everyone. But my worries is  when I realize that this seems to be the biggest worry. How much you make? Sounds to me as if that was the big factor, the factor most revelante a choice. Of Course, this is just a thought without much evidence but still worried me. I believe that those who choose neurosurgery because money … He will frustrated by financial gains. Not why not earn well but why the daily lives is much more than the gain at the end of the month. I believe that stress, the dedication .. It will frustrate people seeking only financial gain.

My answer to this question: How much does a neurosurgeon? You  don't need worry now .. study and engaged. A dedicated and good neurosurgeon, and gain well!

I bet you don't like my answer, found "very vague …". I just created a formula to know your chances of "getting happy with their financial gains"

Satisfactory salary = Real salary – Expected salary

If you do not want to stay unhappy in the end of your life, do not create financial expectations high but work a lot and  be dedicated!

The post Salary of neurosurgeon: Most common question .. appeared first on NEUROSURGERY BLOG.



Original Article: http://neurocirurgiabr.com/salary-of-neurosurgeon-most-common-question/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=salary-of-neurosurgeon-most-common-question

No comments:

Post a Comment